Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Now? #READ

As you begin to consider new possibilities for your life there is a need to create new modes of thinking. It has been said that Albert Einstein noted that "My best thinking thus far has created some problems that this thinking cannot solve" so it stands to reason that we must find new ways to think about life if we are to discover new possibilities. I have found that reading helps to expand our thinking like nothing else so I have compiled the following short list of books that will help you as you begin to see yourself as God sees you and fall into the grace that is available through Christ. This is by no means an exhaustive list but it will help you get started.

Fell free to leave a comment to suggest other books that I haven't mentioned but that you have found helpful.

P.S.-I've linked to them on Amazon.com or the author's sites just in case you wanted to order them today. I know, I know, you're welcome!

-Jessie

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Second Hand Jesus by Glenn Packiam
Grace by Max Lucado
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Fresh Start with God by John Siebeling




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
FallintoGrace.org is a Subsidiary of Jessie Jennings3
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews